Staffing Account Specialist
Immediate openings in:
Darke County,OH. / Greenville, OH & surrounding areas.
Preble County, OH. / Eaton, OH. & surrounding areas.
Join our team!
- Must pay attention to detail and have great attendance history.
- Must have reliable transportation and auto insurance: This is a B2B position and requires the ability to travel from client to client on a daily basis.
- Local office in Greenville, OH.
- You will respond to incoming calls and create leads by positively promoting staffing services to prospective clients.
- We promote our services to all types of clients in many different industries, such as Manufacturing & Production, Warehouse & Distribution, etc. Sales experience working with these industries is a big plus.
- Assist with recruiting, networking and hiring events
- Previous 1+ years experience with new account business development skills and experience preferred but not necessary.
- *Must successfully pass a background check and drug/alcohol screen.
- Must be able to start immediately upon successfully passing background/drug screening.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a Team oriented attitude
- We’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic individuals with excellent sales history and dependability
- We are looking for the best people to represent us with honesty and integrity. If that’s you, we would love to speak with you further!
- Eager to help others: people that want more than just a paycheck.
- People that want to improve their resume/communication skills.
- Should be comfortable having 1-on-1 conversations with customers
- Must be able to work independently, must love to talk to people.
- Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and Good organizational skills
- The successful candidate will have outside sales experience, be self-motivated, driven, and strive to exceed goals and expectations.
- Proficiency with utilizing social media and CRMs a plus.
- The ability to work with people across all levels of an organization (gatekeepers to executive decision makers)
- Possess a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Great opportunity for a highly motivated individual who loves to organize and help others.
Working with us:
– High-energy work environment.
– Local Appointments with customers.
*(Darke co / Preble co & surrounding areas).
– No lying, no dishonesty, and no pushy, aggressive tactics.
– Pay is hourly, NOT based on sales or commissions.
– Local travel reimbursement at Federal rate.
– Excellent starting base pay with possible pay raises for hard workers.
– Direct deposit – Paid Hourly – Paid Weekly – Holiday pay after 30 days
We wish you the best and look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour